Family Law

Divorce & Family Law

Divorce Attorneys, Family Lawyer in Louisiana

Your significant other has left you. You’re at home with the children, and not enough support to keep your household going. What do you during this most difficult of times? How do you make ends meet? Louisiana law says your husband has a duty to provide you with child support. You need to seek legal advice to know what your rights are. At Haik, Minvielle & Grubbs, we can help you learn what those rights are and advise you.