Criminal Defense

Elite OWI & DWI attorneys located in the heart of Louisiana

Criminal Defense Attorney, Louisiana

At Haik, Minvielle & Grubbs we have extensive experience handling criminal matters.

From simple traffic stops, to DWI and OWI, we know it all and have represented clients through trial and appeal. We do our best to make sure you understand your situation and the options available to you. We present you with an honest assessment of your case, explain it simply, and prepare to defend you.

In any instance of criminal defense, the defendant requires the assistance of a skilled criminal defense attorney whether they are innocent or guilty. For example, when the punishment sought is excessive, when the defendant is overcharged, or when the defendant is truly innocent, the assistance of a criminal defense attorney is absolutely vital to help you receive fair treatment in court.

We work hard to see that your bond is reasonable, and work with several bail bondsmen to get you out of jail as quickly as possible. Our attorneys work hard to protect your rights at all stages of the prosecution. We will be by your side to advise and guide you to make the ordeal as uncomplicated and painless as possible.

Our reputation with the District Attorney’s office is that we are diligent and work hard for our clients. Our local reputation is something we are proud of, and we protect it with our service. Hopefully you will not need these types of services, but if you do, give yourself the best shot at acquittal by contacting Haik, Minvielle & Grubbs. Our central location allows us to serve the entire State of Louisiana, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.