REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY in New Iberia LA
WHY DO I NEED A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY?
Buying a home is a very important decision and a big step for those buying for the first time. There are several things to consider when buying a home and you need qualified legal help in order to navigate some of these challenges.
Hiring a real estate attorney is a smart choice. Here are some reasons to hire a real estate attorney:
- Are you an out-of-town buyer?
- Are you buying a property that is a short sale or bank owned?
- Are you buying a property that is part of an estate sale?
- Are you buying a commercial property?
- Are you buying a property that could potentially have some structural issues?
- Are you buying a property in a problematic area such as a flood zone or areas with adverse conditions (tornado prone, radon, toxicity levels, etc.)?
- Are you the heir or executor of a property whose owner is now deceased?
- Are you selling a house with a non-cooperative partner?
- Do you have that gut feeling that something could possibly go wrong based on knowledge you have about the property?
- Do you have judgments or liens in your background?
- Are you selling a property that is in some state of distress?